Dr. Anil Venkitachalam Consultant (Neurology) and Movement Disorders Specialist
- Neurosciences (Neurology and Neurosurgery)
Consultant (Neurology) and Movement Disorders Specialist
- Dr. Anil Venkitachalam is a visiting consultant in Neurology and a Movement Disorders Specialist at Nanavati Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He has a vast experience in treating a wide variety of neurological disorders and emergencies including strokes, epilepsies, movement disorders, headache, vertigo, dementia and peripheral neuropathies.
- In 2014, he did a one year post-doctoral fellowship in Movement Disorders at University of Alberta in Canada which is a world-renowned centre of excellence for Parkinson’s disease and Movement Disorders.
- He has a special interest in treating Parkinson Disease and other complex movement disorders. He has expertise in the use of botulinum toxin injections and deep brain stimulation management for movement disorders.
- He has been a part of various clinical trials such as the PROFESS study and has published articles in reputed clinical journals. He is currently an active member of International Parkinson and Movement Disorders Society.
- MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Neurology)
- Fellowship in Movement Disorders (Canada)
- 10 Years Experience
- Movement Disorder